In order to translate the theme, you will need an external editor to create the language files.
There are several translations editors. The most popular and easy to use is called Poedit. It’s also free to download.
- You will need to open the file .pot located in /languages inside your theme folder
- Then you need to select a language for the translation.
- After that, you can begin translating the theme’s language file.
- When you are finished you need to save the translation as .po file in the same folder.
- Within your WP Dashboard, navigate to Settings > General and select your language.